How to apply

※After receiving the Certificate of Eligibility and Acceptance of Study from our school; however in case students refuse the admission, the Tuition and Equipment & Roommaterial fees will be refunded, except the Admission fee. In case students are unqualified for admission decided by the Consulate-General of Japan, students have to return the document to our school including Certificate of Eligibility, Acceptance of Study, and a Notification of unqualified for school admission with clearly stated reasons. The money will be refunded after we receive all the document. Also, students are to bear bank transaction fees.

Back to Top